A Short Distance from the Hotel
Many of Edmonton’s attractions are located within walking distance of Alberta Place Suite Hotel. Chief among these is Churchill Square which is home to many of the outdoor festivals in Edmonton. Adjacent to Churchill Square are the Edmonton Art Gallery, Citadel Theatre, Stanley Milner Library and Edmonton City Hall.
While staying at Alberta Place Suite Hotel, be sure to indulge yourself in many of the fine establishments in our local area. Steps outside our front entrance will lead you to:
- Remedy Café – a licensed café and chai bar featuring a signature blend of spices and organic fair-trade tea.
- The Hat Resto Pub – outstanding gourmet hamburgers, chicken dishes and wraps.
- Second Cup – offering delicious pastries, fair-trade coffee, music and wireless Internet access.
- Edmonton City Centre – the downtown destination of choice for shopping, first run 9-screen movie theatre, dining and enjoying Edmonton's urban centre.
- Sobeys Urban Fresh – a European style market offering groceries as well as gourmet-prepared meals, a bistro section (serving hot, pressed sandwiches) plus a wine bar featuring a selection of beers, wines and liqueurs.
- Blue Plate Diner – serving up a comfortable and creative menu, with plenty of offerings for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
- Old Spaghetti Factory – serving Edmonton since 1971, all meals are carefully prepared and made fresh daily on the premises using only quality ingredients.
- The Creperie - a unique affordable French style restaurant. Voted "Most Romantic Restaurant", The Creperie's atmosphere is cozy and warm.
View Walking Distance from Alberta Place Suite Hotel in a larger map